Digital World Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Digital World Story news!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)

Go down 
+2
OverlordMao
gaara1234511
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Ryu answered quickly "I will head back and get reinforcements my digimon can sense other digimon and my digivice can tell me where you are as well as let me talk to you, ours have communicators digimon at HQ are working on communicators for the rest of the digivices."
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:07 pm

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate nodded and climbed onto Unimon's back. It was faster to fly to the cave entrance than it was to walk there. "Okay, have a safe trip. Inform HolyAngemon that I will contact him if I find anything." Unimon gave a grunt and soared off toward the caves entrance. They landed right outside of the cave and started into it. The darkness overcame Nate and he moved for his digivice. A little beam shot from the tip if it and lit the tunnel. "Unimon, stay alert. There could be digimon anywhere in here." Unimon just nodded and followed beside Nate.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:15 pm

~~Dyte~~

It took Dyte a short while to reach Gateway Mountain, thanks to taking a lift from a nearby Trailmon. "Anything for a member of Data Data," it said before it rushed off to it's next stop. It took Dyte and Hagurumon a few minutes to reach the enterance of a cave they saw, assuming it was the gate to enter Sky Town. However, when they reached the top, they someone with a Unimon shining a light from their digivice into the cave.

"Unimon, stay alert. There could be digimon anywhere in here." Dyte heard the human say, before they entered the cave. "This might be interesting. Datamon would want to know what might be in that cave"Dyte decided, before following the human and Unimon into the cave, unknown of what might or might not be in their.

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Ryu and his GeoGreymon ran as fast they could to the Anti-Virus HQ. As soon as they entered Ryu ran up the stairs to HolyAngemon. "Welcome back Ryu. How did your recon go? was there a poison base down there?" " Yes HolyAngemon I was attack by a turned Golemon but i defeated it. I met up with Nathan and he said that he would go on ahead he also said to inform you that he would contact you when he finds something i am requesting reinforcements to help take back the rock tunnel area." "Very well we will send reinforcements head back now and i will contact you when we are at the poison base.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kestrel
Admin
Admin
Mr.Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Feign Krios

-Turning away from the body, an organic missile fired off from a distance, breaking off some rubble into Feign's direction. In the midst of the blast, Feign decided to dissapear from the scene for a moment.

After a few moments, after the rocks settled, a jump was heard through the slighest corner as the bone monster was rushed by a colorful assailant. "Thousand Arrow!" he shouted as two blades appeared from underneath his sleeves. Then, a flurry of strikes were thrown onto the beast, each more deadly than the next.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:33 pm

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate Kept walking down the tunnel, shining the light on the walls and ground, even the roof, to make sure there was no chance of a surprise attack. "Unimon, do you remember the first fight that we had together?" Unimon looked up at him and nodded. "A group of turned Dokunemon attacked you before I found out where you were. My NightMare Syndrome scared them all away. Except for one. I had to delete that one." Nate nodded and stared off into the slightly lit tunnel while he walked. Lost in thought. "I remember it perfectly. The data that it turned into went into the sky and evaporated...But lately, they haven't been evaporating. It's like the are going to a preset deistination." Nate didn't say anything else. Instead he continued walking in the silence.

After about five more minutes of walking there was a sound behind him. Unimon picked it up first. and they both turned. Nate shined his light all over the place behind them. Looking for what made the noise. "Show yourself."
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:41 pm

[quote="gaara1234511"]
~♣♥Jonathan Largo♦♠~

Jon jumped off of the digimons shoulder and slid down his spine before any of the Rapiers could hit him. SkullGreymon covered his eyes with one hand and balled up a little to lesson the damage of the rapiers. While he was balled up he aimed his body at the colorful digimon and another missile was sent flying. "Dark Shot!"

jon took cover in one of the abandoned buildings. Making sure that he was away from the fight that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 pm

As Ryu and his Agumon , who returned to his rookie at the base, used a telepoter the base supplies for quick transport to the entrance of rock tunnel and ran, inside rock tunnel he asked agumon if he sensed any digimon. "Yup but only Unimon.... Wait i sense another digimon." "Is it an evil digimon?" Asked Ryu as he reached for his digivice. Agumon put his hand on Ryu's "No so put it away." Ryu put his digivice away and back on its digital chain still feeling he should have it out and broken from its chain. Ill send Unimon and Nathan a message. So Ryu took out his digivice and started pushing the buttons to send to Nathan. Once he was done he waited for a response and a communications request from HolyAngemon.

Last edited by Muramasa on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:04 pm

~~Dyte~~

"Told ya they would find us before ten minutes passed. Pay up." Hagurumon said confidently when the light from Nate's digivice shined on Dyte and Hagurumon. Reluctantly, Dyte handed Hagurumon several screws as payment. "Honestly, I had to make a sound for you to notice me?" Dyte asked. "I was certain that you might also be headed for Sky Town, as I followed you. This is the pathway to get to Sky Town's gate, right?"

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:10 pm

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate loosened up when he saw who it was. He pulled his digivice over and checked the message that just came in. He looked behind where the new person was and saw Agumon and Ryu. "It's fine Ryu. He isn't going to attack or anything." He looked to Unimon and they started to walk back down the long tunnel. "If the map on my digivice is correct then yes. This should lead to Sky town's gate. But you will probably have to fight through Poison to get there."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kestrel
Admin
Admin
Mr.Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Feign Krios

-The dancing figure shouted- "Butterfly Kick!" -as it jumped out of the way of the blast by kicking off of the bone monster's head. After jumping to safety, the Digimon proceeded to dance around the creature in circles. No attack motions followed for some time, simply swaying around the beast in a taunting motion. This would continue for some time.-

-Meanwhile, Feign appeared straight in front of the bone monster's master for his own personal battle. With a cold, calculating stare, he whispered out of the dead silence.- "You have five seconds to tell me why you've been following me, before MY partner takes your partner into a living hell."
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:15 pm

~~Dyte~~

"So Poison has taken up refuge in the Gateway Mountain, huh?" Dyte took out a notepad, and jotted down a few notes. "It might be wise to digivolve me, Dyte." "Hagurumon, your Darkness Gears is more than a match for any Champion we see their. Only if theirs an ultimate will I actually digivolve you." Dyte explained, before turning back to Nate. "If I may ask, how did you find out that Poison is here? Also, you wouldn't happen to know if Anti-Virus knows this? This could be very nice information for Data Data, after all, and I need to earn my pay."

Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 pm

"Data Data huh? Isn't that were that cheapskate datamon lives? Hm i guess since your organization helps us we can tell you but its up to Nathan plus he has more details then I do. So Ryu and his Agumon stepped back and waited for Nathan to answer.

Last edited by Muramasa on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:24 pm

~♣♥Jonathan Largo♦♠~

Jon didn't show any sign of fear that his digmon might be deleted. " Doesn't matter to me. If you do I'll just get another one that's stronger." He pulled out his digivice and typed something into it before pointing it at SkullGreymon. The message was simple. 'Kill him by any means necessary.' Then then turned his attention back to Reign. "What makes you think I have been following you? I was just passing through at a site that was destroyed by Poison."

SkullGreymon started to shrink down in size. It's entire body started to glow, because it knew what would happen if it lost. BlackWargreymon reached above his head and launched a ball of pure dark energy at the dancing digimon. "Terra Destroyer! I have to win. For my master!"
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 pm

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate looked at Dyte and scanned him with his eyes. There was no doubt that they could trust him, but it was still a risk that he wasn't part of Anti-virus. "I don't think I should tell you anything. Not yet anyway. If you prove your worth to us then I'll be more than happy to give you some information." Unimon looked up at him and then back down the tunnel. Nate and Unimon started to walk down the tunnel trying to find any clues that could tell them what Poison is up too.
Back to top Go down
ThePureHalfBreed
In-Training
In-Training
ThePureHalfBreed

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Chapter 2

Antony stood for what felt like the first time in days, all too fast and ended up with a head rush. Antony fell back, only to land on a small black cushion. “Ouch.” Said Gigimon.
“Why did you do that?” Antony asked.
“You’re my new partner, can’t have you getting hurt.”
“It’s not like I was going to die or anything. Anyway, what’s our main goal in this world?”
“Whatever you want, Antony. You’ve always wanted to be able to make a mark on the world, and now you have the power to do it.” Gigimon answered, looking slightly hurt that his deed had gone ignored.
Antony looked down at the tiny black ball below him, it was hard to imagine it contained any power at all. He moved his gaze to the device in his hand, perhaps that was what Gigimon meant by “the power to do it”. “What is this?” Antony asked.
“Your Digivice, I’m not sure what it does, but it was beside me when I hatched, and I’ve never had the urge to throw it away or eat it.”
“Is there somewhere we can go to get something to eat around here? I’m starving.”
“I heard some Gotsumon pass by earlier, they seemed to be heading for somewhere close by, and I can sense a gathering of DigiSignatures to the west of here, so that would probably be the way to go.”
So they headed west, guided by the compass on Antony’s Digivice and Gigimon’s Digital Sensitivity.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at a clearing filled with several huts, and what appeared to be a hall at the far edge. Antony and Gigimon strolled up to the nearest one and knocked on the door. A short humanoid that seemed to be made of rocks. It glanced at the Digivice now attached to Antony’s waist, looked up at his face and slowly closed the door without saying a word. “That was rude.” Said Gigimon.
“That was strange.” Said Antony in response.
He knocked on the door again. This time a peephole at about waist height opened up. “I thought I’d finally escaped you by moving here!” Said the Gotsumon from inside the hut. “You damn DigiDestined, it’s been thirty years here since I last saw one of you. You bring nothing but troubl-.” At that very moment an black Dinosaur shaped thing burst through the trees, spraying black flames everywhere.
The Gotsumon used several inappropriate words and slammed the peep hole shut. Antony’s Digivice’s screen shone up, and a hologram showing a 3D model of the black creature in front of him, along with a whole load of other information that didn’t currently make any sense to him. “Can you take that thing?”
“I dunno… I’m only an In-Training, I don’t know if I can stand up to a Rookie yet.”
“Just go for it.”
“Okay…” Gigimon launched itself at the BlackAgumon in front of him.

“Hot Bite!”
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 pm

~~Dyte~~

"Somehow I knew that would be the answer," Dyte said, disappointed. "At least I can conform the rumors about Poison being here, that's a start." Dyte then began following Nate, hoping to avoid angering him or his Unimon, but already knew that he would easily be able to take them down if needed. It might be difficult, but Dyte had a feeling that Hagurumon would be able to win. At this point, the moon began to raise up behind them over the horizon, shinning an bizarre light into the cave.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Kestrel
Admin
Admin
Mr.Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Feign Krios

"Don't say I didn't warn you." -Feign walked away from the scene slowly. What would happen, neither of the tamers would foresee fully.-

-In the midst of the attack that BlackWarGreymon was preparing, Feign's Digimon saw an opening and readied it's fangs. Then, jumping onto the unarmored spot on his back, it pierced into it and took blood as well as data from it's body. Leaving the enemy unconscious, it fulfilled it's sustenance and departed.-
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:50 pm

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate walked down the tunnel until they came out in a large cavern in the mountain. It was huge, like the whole mountain was hollow inside. There were tracks lining the entire cavern. The light of Nate's digivice wouldn't even reach the other side of the cavern. He quickly killed the light before anyone that was in the cavern could see it. It was full of champion level digimon. THere wasn't a rookie in sight. He crouched down and whispered under his breath to the others. "Be quiet. The whole place is crawling with Poison." Now that Nates light was out he could see a little bit in the cavern. There were lanterns lit all over. And a few of the workers were some Wizardmon's with their hands glowing around the bigger groups.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm

~♣♥Jonathan Largo♦♠~

Jon typed into his digivice again. 'Quit now and your done for.' Blackwargreymon knew what would happen if he failed. But it was hard for him to see straight. His data would replenish, but he was to weak to fight now. The words range in his head and blackwargreymon put his arms above his head. The ground around him started to swirl and he took off like a topedo. "Black Tornado!"
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

~~Dyte~~

"So it looks like I was right," Dyte said, crouching down. He then pulled out a pair of nightvision goggles and handed one to Nate, "You might want this." While Dyte put his on, he was able to see several Wizardmon, and what almost seemed to be a Mistymon, but he wasn't sure about that, since they were far away. "Hagurumon, can you see the gate?" "Yes, but its being guarded by several Poison digimon, looks like we will have to fight if your going to find Shakkoumon." Hagurumon responded, in a low voice that was barely heard by Nate.

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Datas Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:08 pm

As Ryu went back from the cave and left Unimon and Nathan with Dyte and his Hagurumon he got a communications request from HolyAngemon. "Hello Ryu the reinforcements are on their way to your location in the rock tunnel you may tell them when to attack." Ryu decided to send another message to Unimon and Nathan for him to tell him when to send reinforcements. "Ok thank you HolyAngemon. Alright Agumon we just gotta wait for Nathan to tell us when to attack the base." Ryu said as he just finished the message and had sent it.

Last edited by Muramasa on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:08 pm

[quote="gaara1234511"]
~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate took the pair of night vision goggles from Dyte. He could see most of the room now, but there were still a few dark spots. "I think if we all three go champion we can take them all and get to the gate. Keep one of them from being deleted so that we can question him. " Nate watched for a few more seconds when he saw the doors for the gates open and a dark figure walk out of it. It was a dark figure that looked like he had swords on his back, but it was hard to tell what it was. Then it spoke to the working digimon, loud enough for the whole cavern to fill with his voice. "Make sure you don't scrape to much crystal off of those stones. We need it for the master." The figure grew a little closer and Nate could make out a few more of his features. He had puffy pants and four swords on his back. There were ribbons running down his side and Nate knew what digimon it was. "I think we should wait for reinforcements. This is just some random cave of champions. Their leader is a mega." Nate looked back at the two behind him. "Piedmon."

There was a chuckel from the cavern that again filled the whole cave. "Bout time you noticed me you Tamers.
Nate looked at his digivice and sent a message to Ryu. 'The sooner the better'

Last edited by gaara1234511 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 pm

~~Dyte~~

When Piedmon spoke, I stood up instantly, know that our cover was blow. "Piedmon, I was wondering where you were," Dyte began, "Datamon has been wondering when you'd come by to Data Data HQ and pick up your information." Dyte knew that Piedmon would try sending one of the working digimon at him, so he prepped his digivice, knowing that he would have to have his Hagurumon try and digivolve into Andromon if they were to have a shot at surviving and reaching the gate.

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:14 pm

~♣♥Ryuga Miles♦♠~

Ryuga recieved a call on his digivice soon after Ryu sent a message to HolyAngemon. He picked it up. "Ya?...Yes sir...I'll be there in seconds sir...Okay, thanks for the update..." He hung the phone up and one of the dracomon looked up at him. "[color=blue]Where too?" Ryuga shrugged and looked into the distance. "Data mountain. Some of the lower soldiers need help." The dracomon nodded and didn't waste time asking anymore. It started to digivolve and turned into it's ult form in seconds. Ryuga jumped onto wingdramon's back and patted him once to say go ahead. "We will be back soon Dracomon. Just wait here at the base." They took off toward Data mountain and the others that were there.

They landed where the map on Ryuga's digivice told them to land. It was never wrong. Best part about having one of the few prototypes. It can track other digivices. "You! I'm your reinforcements. Where are the others?" Wingdramon turned back into Dracomon as they headed into the cave to meet ryu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next