Digital World Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Digital World Story news!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resignation from Digital World Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Vanner
Admin
Admin
Master Vanner

Resignation from Digital World Story Empty
PostSubject: Resignation from Digital World Story   Resignation from Digital World Story EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:47 am

Good day to you all. Whether you be a player of the older generation of Digital World Story, or one just starting out, you probably know me, or have at least heard of me. If not, allow me to take this chance to introduce myself. I am Vanner, the creator of Digital World Story, and its predecessor, Digimon Tankyuu. Now you know me, right?
Well, even if you don't recall who I am, I just wanted to formally announce to everyone, that I, Vanner, will no longer be a part of Digital World Story, or any other Digimon games on BYOND. That being said, I would like to also say that Digital World Story is my last Digimon project in general. No more will I be walking down that path. But we had a good run with it, right?
I know, you've probably heard this story from me before. But this time, I have decided with all my mind and soul, that I no longer wish to be a part of this. Before, when I felt I wanted to quit, I could never put my whole heart into it. But now, this is it. I am sure that this is the final time I utter the words that I will no longer partake in any Digimon-ing.
Farewell. To all my friends, and all my acquaintances, and all the players who I never got to meet. I wish you all a great and happy experience with my former rising star of the Digimon genre of BYOND games.

Sincerely to one and all,
Vanner, the Bold and True
Back to top Go down
https://dworldstory.forummotion.com
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Resignation from Digital World Story   Resignation from Digital World Story EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Master Vanner, I understand how life can, at times, get the better of us. But please understand that at those times, its best to have sometime that can alleviate those very problems. I think I may speak for most of the people here when I say that this game, THIS game, is one of the best ways to get away from the problems in the real world. When I first thought that this game was truly gone, I almost couldn't believe it. Now that you've decided to bring the game back to life, I would be honored if you would allow this game to say active for as long as you can.

Digital World Story Forever! Smile
Back to top Go down
Legend
In-Training
In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Resignation from Digital World Story   Resignation from Digital World Story EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:23 am

you created Digimon Tankyuu? i thought Vander did
Back to top Go down
Kurei
In-Training
In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Resignation from Digital World Story   Resignation from Digital World Story EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Kinda confused because the hub says "More Vanner" with a neverending next to it...but eh.

Also, good luck then, if you're really quitting. Everyone hits those snags where they just need to throw in the towel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resignation from Digital World Story   Resignation from Digital World Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Resignation from Digital World Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital World Story :: Digital World Story :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: