Digital World Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Digital World Story news!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A homeless person in a house with internet and not really homeless but needs a job application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rev2

A homeless person in a house with internet and not really homeless but needs a job application Empty
PostSubject: A homeless person in a house with internet and not really homeless but needs a job application   A homeless person in a house with internet and not really homeless but needs a job application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:17 am

Well you see I understand that this is the application part of the forum. I would like a job. I would love to come to work everyday. Although I would appreciate more than a minimum wage. Also I would like to take part in something that would not have me behind a desk or on a computer all day. I have friendly person skills and am attempting to get super ripped. If you accept me you wont regret it(no promises). I am not a nazi. I think that what this game needs is less nazis. I am your only hope kind of like optimus prime in transformers 2. Btw speaking of transformers 2 did anyone else notice that megan fox is being replaced? Back on subject now I need a job so I am not homeless in my home.
Back to top Go down

A homeless person in a house with internet and not really homeless but needs a job application
Page 1 of 1