Digital World Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Digital World Story news!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)

Go down 
+2
OverlordMao
gaara1234511
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) Empty
PostSubject: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 am

Table of Content

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) Data_stream
1)Table of Contents -Your there-
2)Story
3)Rules
4)Profile Skeletons.
5)News
6)Reserved

Last edited by gaara1234511 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:49 am

Story

The digital world is in danger. There is an organization of Tamers and their digimon that are trying to take it over. A signal has been sent out to a select few all over. People are being dropped into the Digital world in hopes that they will fight for it. Which side will you choose? Will you save the digital world the you just learned about, or will you become part of a plot to destroy it? Maybe you will just search for a way to get back home, or live out your life among the digimon. It's your choose.

Summary

((I'll put this in when we actually get somewhere. O.O))

Last edited by gaara1234511 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 am

Rules

1)I am the master of this RP. (Excluding dante who out ranks me. V.V) What I say goes.
2)The profile skelton is perfect. Don't change any of it. If you do then you will not be accepted into the RP until you get it right.
3)Don't join the RP, post for a day and then drop it. >.> It's just annoying when people do that.
4)PM your profiles to me so I can put them up in the Profiles section.
5)Write flower on your profile after the anything else section so that I know you read the rules.
6)I hold the right to add, edit, or just change the rules when I feel like it. ^^ I will try and be nice enough to let you know if I do.
7)You will control both your tamer and your digimon. Remember that this still only counts as 1 profile.
8)The following are the alliances. poison, The evil tamers that want to take over the world. Anti-virus, those that are trying to stop poison. Neutral, Pretty much undecided or just don't want to fight.
9) Don't kill anyone without that person permission, Then take it up with me and I will okay this.
Then you and that person can go crazy with the death.
10) Please, Please! Do not post on the forum until I have Okay-ed your profile and put it up on the profile thread.
11)Everyone will start with a 1 digimon per person limit. If I see that you can handle that I will think about letting you have two digimon for DNAs.
12)There will be a 2 Profile limit to everyone! Except me of course. ^^ After a while I will take a few people that I think can handle a third and let them have the option of a third.
13)Do not post until I have approved your profile.

Last edited by gaara1234511 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 am

Profile Skeletons.

Character Name:

Forum Name:

DWS Name:

Digivice:(Link a picture or description)

Digimon:(Start at rookie and make a chain. Ex- Agumon->Greymon->Metalgreymon->Wargreymon)

Alliance:(Neutral, poison, Anti-virus(Anti virus is a temp. I might change it later. V.V), Or Data Data.)

Bio:(Atleast 3 sentences. and no page stretchers

Appearance: (put a link to what you look like. I'll do the rest.)

Anything else:(Anything you want to add that the profile didn't cover?)

Last edited by gaara1234511 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:17 am

News

12/04/10- RP officially opens.

12/05/10
  • -Profile skeleton has been edited slightly. Now needs DWS name as well.
Also added Data Data to Alliances.
  • Added link RP thread that goes to profile page.

12/06/10
Edited the rules slightly.

Last edited by gaara1234511 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 am

Last edited by gaara1234511 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:09 am

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate walked down a long stretch of dessert, going anywhere at all. It didn't really matter he didn't have a preset destination. He didn't need one, trouble always had a way of find him. His cloak blew in the wind as some sand whipped around his feet. "Tapirmon, your sure there is a town out here? I don't know for how many more days I can last." The little creature floating around him looked up at Nate. "I'm sure. Jijimon told us that it should be where we head to if we want information on Poison." Nate kept walking in the silence. "Okay. I trust your call on this one."
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:31 am

~~Dyte~~

"Are you sure you'll fine that Shakkoumon here?" Hagurumon asked. "If not here, then we'll keep looking." Dyte and his trusted partner, and friend, Hagurumon had just reached a small village deep in a forest known as Data Village. Dyte could see that this town was made very secure, noticing that their seem to be guard posts hidden in the trees. Dyte looked to his left, he saw nothing but a few grass huts, lined with twigs and a few pieces of wood. "So, see anything yet?" Dyte asked Hagurumon, too which he responded, "Nothing but a Wormmon. I think he's come to great us." It took the Wormmon only a few seconds before it spoke to both Dyte and Hagurumon, "Welcome to Data Village, are you looking for something?" Dyte answered, "Yes, has a Shakkoumon been in this town recently?" Wormmon responded by saying, "I'm afraid not, but we do have Shakkoumon statues if you would like to see them."

"If you would be willing to lead us, then we'll follow you, Wormmon." After which, Dyte and Hagurumon followed Wormmon through the seeming long village only because Wormmon was moving slowly, giving use a small tour of the town.

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:35 am

As Ryu took his binoculars off, which are the only thing to remember his mom by, he saw a poison guard look straight at him. Ryu ducked hoping to not be spotted. The underground base of poison in rock caverns was highly guarded. As Ryu looked at his Agumon which looked like it was about to be knocked out from tiredness he said "Looks like Gotsumon was right about the base in rock tunnel." He got up and took his Agumon on his back. ""Are we going home now Ryu? Im so hungry I could eat a Unimon." "Yeah Agumon we need to tell HolyAngemon about this and get you some food and then rest for the busy day tomorrow.

Last edited by Muramasa on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:56 am

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate walked for a few more hours when a small figured was able to be seen over the sand dunes. It looked like a bunch of buildings sourounded by a huge wall. He quickened his pace. Eager to get some water down his throat, which now felt like sand paper. "I think that's it Tapirmon. It looks like a city from here." He started to run, but it didn't last long because of the heat of the dessert. " Relax, we will get there soon enough."

After a few more minutes of walking the sand started to churn. A red body about four times the size of Nate climb out of the sand. "This area is bing siezed by Poison. Return back to where you came from or you will be deleted." Nate jumped back quickly and looked to Tapirmon. "You ready?" Tapirmon nodded to him and went after the tyrannomon. "Nightmare syndrome." A purple haze shot out of Tapirmon's mouth and sourounded Tyrannomon. The giant digimon just stepped around the haze while laughing and swatted Tapirmon.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:10 am

As Ryu and Agumon walked back to rock tunnel for more recon another digimon was already there. "Go back or you will be captured and held hostage". Said the evil Leomon. "Oh no! Quick Agumon attack!! "Pepper Breath!!" The tiny fire ball hits the Leomon at the eyes temporarily blinding the Leomon. As he regains sight he notices that Ryu and his Agumon have escaped and roars in anger.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:15 am

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate ran to Tapirmon and knelt beside him. "Hey, come on. Get up!" Tapirmon start up and looked at Nate and gave him an "i'm okay" nod. Before Nate knew what was happening he was hoisted into the air by Tyrannomon and was about to be tossed. Tyrannomon pulled back his arm and gave a good toss sending Nate flying.

Tapirmon want as fast as he could to catch Nate, but he wasn't going fast enough. Nate was to high and going to fast for the little digimon to reach in time. A fire started to burn in Tapirmon. His body felt like it was on fire. His skin started to peel away and his core started to grow. He was digivolving. It was his first time and the power he felt growing was astranomical compared to how he felt earlier. He jumped off the ground with his hooves and soared to where Nate was. Nate grabbed onto Unimon's neck and swung himself onto his back. "Thanks Tapir...I mean Unimon. you got here just in time." Unimon circled back around and landed infront of Tyrannomon. "Back for more eh?" Tyrannomon pulled back and fired fire from his mouth. Unimon mimicked him and shot a bolt of energy from his mouth. The bolt pushed through the fire and landed on tyrannomon right in the face and the giant went still. "Did that finish him?" Tyrannomon started to delete before Nate's eyes. Particals of the digimon floated into the air, to either be reborn as an egg, or go to hell.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 am

~~Dyte~~

It took them quite a while to climb all of the steps leading to the Shakkou Shrine, but when Dyte reached it, he couldn't believe his eyes. Their seemed to be hundreds, if not thousands, of statues that all looked like Shakkoumon. "This is the Shakkou Shrine," Wormmon began to explain, "All of the villagers here believe that one day a powerful and benevolent Shakkoumon will save us from the war with Poison. I, myself, come here everyday to worship these statues." "This is... incredible! Just how many statues are there?" Hagurumon was about to ask before one of the statues fell. Where this statues was, stood a Kuwagamon. "To bad for you, Wormmon, that Poison has sent me to take down this entire village!" Kuwagamon said, and began to rush at Wormmon.
"Hagurumon, prepare for battle!" Dyte said in a voice so low that only Hagurumon could hear it. "Standing By."

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 am

[quote="gaara1234511"]
~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate and Unimon flew over to the city in the dessert. They were greeted with happy looking digimon thanking them for freeing them from Tyrannomon, and saving them. Nate looked around. He didn't see how any of these digimon would know where Poison might be. They were all rookies, but it couldn't hurt to ask. "Do any of you know of where poison might be? It is my duty to find them and destroy them." a single digimon walked out of the crowd and looked at Nate. It was a biyomon. "I...I might know something. I heard tyrnnomon talking before. He said something about the rock caverns. Dead west of this town." Nate nodded and jumped onto Unimon's back again. "Thank you. I will return after I find out more." Unimon and Nate headed for the rock caverns. Hoping to find any sign of Poison that might be there.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 am

~~Dyte~~

"Get ready! Scissors Claw!" Kuwagamon almost conected the attack at Wormmon, but Hagurumon got it the way. "Do you really wish to die so soon?" Kuwagamon began to gloat, "your just a Rookie!" "No, but I'm willing to do what it takes to protect the innocent." "Hagurumon, stand by for digivolution!" Dyte shouted. "Digivolution!? I wasn't told anyone here could digivolve!" Kuwagamon said as he backed away from Hagurumon. However, Hagurumon suddenly rushed up to Kuwagamon. "Darkness Gears!" Hagurumon shouted, and implanted a gear on Kuwagamon's head. "What is this?" Kuwagamon wanted to say, but couldn't. Hagurumon forced Kuwagamon to keep his mouth shut, now that he had full control over Kuwagamon. "I'll make this simpe," Dyte began, "leave this village and never return, or I'll show you want true fear is. " At this, Dyte pulled out a small surgical drill from him briefcase. Here, Kuwagamon knew he had only one option, "Alright, I'll leave! I'll never come back here, just let me leave!" After which, Kuwagamon left the village, only to be later destroyed by his master, AeroVeedramon.

After this small event, Dyte and Hagurumon began their journey back to Data Data Base, the HQ of the team they worked with.

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kestrel
Admin
Admin
Mr.Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 am

Feign Krios

-Observing the small crowds of Digimon on a city floor, a shadowy figure started to creep along the ground. Footsteps, human and other could be heard, although they were very faint. A few noises were heard as they jumped from one place to another. Samples were collected off the ground as they were found, but not much of a trace was left as to how it was taken.

The odd thing was the fact that if these creatures were truly defeated, their data would be flying through the air already. But, although they showed no signs of life, the bodies remained. What caused this was uncertain, but what was apparent was that this city had been decimated by Poison forces.

After doing some reconnaissance, a silver gleam appeared from the crumbling walls of a destroyed town. Krios emerged to look at the sight up close. Efficient on the scene, he moved quickly as not to cause attention. Though usually calculating enough to know that going out in the open was a weakness, this anomaly intrigued him. "There's no way this can be normal."
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 am

~♣♥Jonathan Largo♦♠~

A missile fired a few yards in front of Feign, a warning shot from behind. Loud thuds grew louder as SkullGreymon approached his target. A figure was perched on the should of the giant skeleton. Watching Feign with a stare that would make a young child cry. "State your business, or the next shot won't be a warning." SkullGreymon stopped advancing on Feign when he was about five yards away. "I say we just kill him now. We don't need to ask questions." Jon patted the skull of his digimon partner without taking his eyes off the target. "No SkullGreymon. He doesn't have to die."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:54 pm

As Ryu had just escaped an experience which had caused him to believe poison was turning more and more digimon evil every day. As Ryu and his Agumon had found a safe place for the time being they decided what to do next. "We definitely need to tel HolyAngemon more about what had happened. No digimon should have been able to make it at that point without wings or the secret entrance which has a DNA scanner." "But Ryu we may encounter even stronger digimon on the way back because of all the trouble thats caused and the fact that their taking over more and more digimon all the most powerful digimon may have been already turned." Just as Agumon said an evil Golemon ripped the top off of their hiding area. "On no you were right Agumon! Run away as fast as you can we cant beat this guy your only a rookie if you fight him you'll be deleted!" "No Ryu we stay and fight! If we can just fight hard enough we can beat him!" "Alright Agumon i'll take your word on this one!" "Claw attack!" As Agumon's claws were about to make contact, the Golemon waved his rocky hand and smacked Agumon finishing him in one blow. "Agumon!!" Ryu ran over to his Agumon he was not moving he could not hear him breathing. "No... Agumon dont die!!! I cant lose you , your my partner. At that moment Ryu felt a surge of energy, digital code swirled around him a voice in his head "Take the data into your digivice and will it to go to your digimon." Ryu knew what to do he broke his digivice off of its chain and scanned the data the digivice shined. He felt his digivice scan his digital energy through his hand and then Agumon started to glow. Ryu knew Agumon was digivolving this would be his first time and he knew that he'd have enough power to kill that Golemon. Agumon digivolve to! Agumon's digital core grew and expanded until he was a GeoGreymon. "GeoGreymon! Alright Golemon lets rumble!" "Alright GeoGreymon go all out!" Mega Flame!! The line of flames didn't stop until golemon was all hardened rock. The Golemon's data was being destroyed to be gone forever or to be reborn as a digiegg.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 pm

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate and unimon were approaching the mountain. It was a cold mountain with not to much to look at. Nothing really stood out except rocks, and more rocks. Nate looked a little harder, trying to find a cave or something, when he say a hint of fire on the mountain. It was a contained fire, it was more like a flame thrower. He soared toward it after pointing it out to Unimon. They landed a few yards off from the fire and started toward where it was.
Back to top Go down
ThePureHalfBreed
In-Training
In-Training
ThePureHalfBreed

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Antony Yale

Chapter 1

Antony woke on his back, staring up at a dense canopy of trees. For several moments he looked up blankly, not thinking anything to be out of place. 10 seconds later he opened his eyes properly, and began to think.
Well this is irregular, I don’t recall having fallen asleep in a forest, and it seems that would be the kind of thing you would remember.
He suddenly became aware of a weight on his chest. The object on top of him was warm, strangely so. Antony cast his eyes downward towards the form and gazed directly into a pair of ruby-red ellipses, filled with what seemed to be an abyss of darkness. He sat up and lifted the staring creature to eye level. “Hello Antony.” It said in a babyish voice, punctuating the sentence with an innocent laugh.

Antony’s eyes widened at the mention of his name, he studied the creature closely. It was a quadruped, mainly black with a white patch on the underside of its ball-like body, two red triangles below it’s eyes, ears resembling small bat wings and a tail almost as long as the rest of its body. “And your name would be?” He asked with a narrowing of his eyes.
“Gigimon!”
“Mind telling me why I’m here?”
“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that, I’m just so happy that you’re here!” Gigimon pulled a strange smile, and trotted over to the nearest bush, pulling a strange black and red device out of it. He handed it to Antony. Antony inspected it for a while he noticed a large insignia on the back, resembling a more angular version of the Bio-Hazard sign on his sneakers. Then Gigimon began to explain Antony’s reason for being there. “The Digital World, that is the place you’re in now, is at a turning point,” Gigimon’s voice seemed to have changed, there was still a childish accent, but he seemed wiser all of a sudden. “A power struggle has begun, a few years ago there were a number of Digieggs selected to become major parts of how the world will form, but to do that they needed a human partner to help bring out their true power, so we all chose the human that suited us best.”
“So where’s my ‘Digiegg’”?
“That’s me silly!”
Antony’s eyes closed to half way as he realised what he’d been paired with, a jolly, bouncing… Thing. And he knew this was no ordinary pairing, he felt something inside when he looked at this creature, something tugged at his chest. He knew for some inexplicable reason, the if one of them left the other, they would both perish.[b]
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:40 pm

After defeating Golemon Ryu and his GeoGreymon decided to relax as the see thier friend fly by on his Unimon. Nathan flys by and jumps off his Unimon to ask questions. "Nathan i was attack by a turned Golemon on our way back to HolyAngemon. I was able to digivolve my Agumon to his champion,GeoGreymon, to defeat him but i think the leader of poison just called back his data."

Last edited by Muramasa on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:50 pm

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate looked around the mountain without replying to Ryu right away. There had to be an entrance somewhere. He gave up after a minute or two of searching then looked over to Ryu. "If that is true then it could only mean trouble. I am going to stay around here and poke around. What are your plans?" He looked to Unimon who nodded and started do laps around the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 pm

"I plan to go tell HolyAngemon to see if we cant get any reinforcements to try and recapture this area from poison what do you plan to do about this?." So with that he waited for Nathan to tell him what his plans are.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 pm

~~Dyte~~

It took Dyte most of the day, but as the sun was setting behind him, Dyte opened the gates to Data Data's HQ. The HQ seemed to reach up high into the sky, ranging almost a mile high in height. The interior of the HQ was something that Dyte had grown used to, many digimon running around with different sizes of data packs, computers that were atleast twice the size of a Dyte, and Machindramon posted as guards at each doorway. "Look who finally returned!" Datamon exclaimed out loud, so that everyone who had nothing to do would hear him. "It certainly took you long enough, Dyte. Have any useful information for me?" "Data Village didn't have any info anyone would want. All they have is several guardposts situated around their town, and not that many at that." "They also seem to worship Shakkoumon, but somethings telling me you knew that, Datamon" Hagurumon said seeing Datamon's smug smile. "I might have known something about their Shakkou Shrine, but if I tell you that I knew about it I'd have to ask for pay. Information isn't cheap, no matter what kind it is." Datamon was always a cheap-skate, preferring to stay out of the battles and sell off any kind of information he could get. Datamon pointed upward to the main computer screen and said "I heard from my sources that a MagnaAngemon saw a Shakkoumon up in Sky Town. The strange this about this is that their haven't been any Shakkoumon in the town for over 5 years, sometime after the Phanto Infestation they had up their. This might be what your looking for." "And of course you want me to see if theirs any dirt up in the sky, right?" Dyte asked Datamon, even though he already knew the answer. "Of course! That's what I pay you for, after all."

Soon after that, Dyte and Hagurumon began to head for Gateway Mountain, the only play that had the entrance to Sky Town.

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate nodded and climbed onto Unimon's back. It was faster to fly to the cave entrance than it was to walk there. "Okay, have a safe trip. Inform HolyAngemon that I will contact him if I find anything." Unimon gave a grunt and soared off toward the caves entrance. They landed right outside of the cave and started into it. The darkness overcame Nate and he moved for his digivice. A little beam shot from the tip if it and lit the tunnel. "Unimon, stay alert. There could be digimon anywhere in here." Unimon just nodded and followed beside Nate.

Last edited by gaara1234511 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next