Digital World Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Digital World Story news!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)

Go down 
+2
OverlordMao
gaara1234511
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:27 pm

As soon as Ryu got the message from Nathan he told the reinforcemens to charge. "We should go too Agumon but you should digivolve first." As he did before he focuse until his digital power swirled around and and forced it into his hand he scanned it from his and the sent the data to agumon who digivolved into GeoGreymon. "Alright Ryu now cmon lets go help them. So GeoGreymon Reached down and Ryu jumped onto his hand and then onto his shoulder and they began thier advance through the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 pm

[quote="gaara1234511"]
~♣♥Ryuga Miles♦♠~

Ryuga trailed after the two that went first. He was way to into it. What happens when he get killed. It was a pain that he would go first and give orders to his superior. Ryuga picked up speed with Dracomon on his back and passed Geogreymon after a few minutes. He stopped right at where Nate and Dyte were. He scanned the cavern while he stood behind them. The place was lit better now that the Wizardmon and Mistymon were starting to get ready for a fight.

Ryuga walked in front of Nate and the other and Dracomon jumped from his shoulder. "Go ahead Dracomon." Dracomon didn't miss a beat. He started to glow and his body started to expand. He bypassed both his Champion and Ultimate form to Slayerdramon.. "You picked the wrong organization to fight for."
Back to top Go down
ThePureHalfBreed
In-Training
In-Training
ThePureHalfBreed

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Antony Yale

Chapter 3

Gigimon fell to the floor, scorch marks on its right flank. Smoke billowed from BlackAgumon’s mouth as it looked down at it’s defeated opponent. It moved in for the final blow, lifted its claw and swung downward at Gigimon. In a moment, the same Hazard sign on the back of Antony’s Digivice appeared on Gigimon’s belly in flourescent red, and the red sections all over it’s body began to glow. BlackAgumon’s claw made contact with Gigimon, and the second it touched Gigimon’s body, the light started to eat away at BlackAgumon’s flesh. Data began to spiral over it’s head until ten seconds later all that was left was a glowing sphere, which then itself began to disintegrate. Gigimon got back up, seemingly unhurt, smiled and walked over to Antony , and rubbed himself against Antony’s leg. Antony didn’t even notice, he was amazed at what had just happened. So was the Gotsumon stood behind him. “I think you’d better come inside.” It said.

Once inside Gotsumon’s hut, they were told to sit down, and given a drink that tasted strongly of tea, although it had a strange hint of something else… Salt perhaps? Gotsumon came and sat about 3 feet away from the two. “There’s a new set of DigiDestined, huh? It’s every few years nowadays. There’s never peace for long here. I’ve met up with just about every set. Hell, I got killed by MaloMyotismon for associating with them, I was lucky I retained my memories after I was reconfigured, or I wouldn’t have had the sense to move to the forest after the fifth time. I’d have included the SIXTH TIME BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENED.”
“What relevance does this have to us?” Asked Antony while Gigimon was busy blowing around a dust-bunny on the floor.
“Let’s see, you have a Digivice, which by the way you looked at it out there I can tell you have no idea how to use. You’re accompanied by a rare Digimon, and you’ve come during a time of a great power struggle… Yeah, I’m pretty sure you’re one of the new DigiDestined, although they usually come in groups, it’s kind of odd to see one of you on your own.”
“Why did Gigimon stand no chance out there? That Digimon was so much bigger, and what’s an In-Training?”
A lengthy conversation ensues explaining Digivolution.
“… But I honestly have no idea what happened out there at the end, I’ve never seen the Digital Hazard sign properly before, however, I heard that some years ago, there was a Digimon with the Digital Hazard that almost destroyed the Digital World… Although I expect it was something of an exaggeration.”
“Thank you for the help… I have one more question. Do you have any food that could be spared?”
“Icemon!” Gotsumon exclaimed.
A white Gotsumon bounded into the room carrying a bag that was full to brim. “I knew I was going to end up helping you whether I liked it or not, it always turns out that way, so I got Icemon to prepare this bag of provisions for you.”
“Wait, no, I have one more question, about the Digivolution thing, why have you been a Gotsumon for more than thirty years?”
“Hey, it’s not just experience, it’s effort too.” And with that he showed them out of his hut and pointed them in the direction of Subnet City.
Back to top Go down
Lnd Tom
In-Training
In-Training
Lnd Tom

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Ikasu Datesha

Chapter 1

“Ow” Ikasu stated almost sarcastically whilst rubbing the back of his head.
As he scanned his surroundings, he noticed he was in a densely wooded area. “What the… I was just in my room, how did I end up here.” He asked with a puzzled expression.
But before he could recompose himself a small, one horned creature resembling a rabbit with comically large ears marked with green stripes and a green chest, jumped on top of him. “Whaa! What the hell are you!?” He yelled, taken aback by this weird looking… thing.
“I’m a `digimon`, short for `digital monster` and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t use that tone with me.” It sharply exclaimed with a childish grin on it’s face.
“I’ll try to remember that… Terriermon, right?”
“That’s right!” He gleefully replied.
“I’m Ikasu Datesha by the way. Pleased to meet you.”
“You too. Oh I almost forgot, this is for you.” Terriermon extended his arm towards Ikasu.
He unclenched his grasp and dropped a small, green and white device attached to a black piece of string into his Ikasu’s hand. “What is it?”
“ I dunno.” He replied sounding just as inquisitive as Ikasu.
“I just remember being born, and it was placed around my neck. There was a voice that told me one day, I’d meet a human boy and he’d be my partner, then I was told to give this to you. And you’re my new partner so, there you go!” He informed him with another childish grin.
“Partner? What do you mean pa-” He was suddenly interrupted by a loud growl.
Immediately, He jumped to his feet and turned around to see a man sized green monster with long grey locks of hair, a wide jaw and dangerously sharp dagger-like teeth. The monster was wielding a jagged bone-like club which he was twirling in his right hand. “You tamers, always getting in our way! I’ll teach you not to mess with us!” He grumbled.
“Oh yeah, bring it on Ogremon!” Terriermon sneered back.
Ogremon began charging at the duo. “BONE CUDGEL!”

Last edited by Lnd Tom on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lnd Tom
In-Training
In-Training
Lnd Tom

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 am

Ikasu Datesha

Chapter 2

“Bone Cudgel!” Ogremon furiously swung his club at Terriermon’s head.
Terriermon swiftly jumped high into the air then opened his ears which acted as parachut, and while he slowly descended he yelled, “Bunny blast!” The small rabbit digimon counterd with a barrage of glowing green shots of energy.
Ogremon had braced himself though, shielding his face with his forearms, leaving him unscathed.
“Pummel whack!” A dark shot of energy shaped like a fist was fired from Ogremons wrist, making direct contact with Terriermon and sending him tumbling to the ground. He landed with a loud ‘THUD’.
“Terriermon!” Ikasu screamed as he saw his partner fall lifeless to the ground, a look of sheer horror etched on his face.
“You’re next, pretty boy” Ogremon turned to face Ikasu, who was now filled with rage.
Although he had only known terriermon for such a short period of time, he felt an unbreakable bond with his new digimon counterpart. “I’ll kill you!” Ikasu and Ogremon both began sprinting towards one another, arms raised and fists clenched.
All of a sudden, Terriermon twitched, then turned over on his side to see Ogremon and Ikasu matching each other blow for blow.
“Pummel whack!” Exclaimed Ogremon and another dark shot of energy darted out of his wrist. Only, this time, it landed on Ikasu.
“AAAAHHHH!!!!” He cried at an ear-splitting volume.
“Say your prayers pretty boy.”
“IKAAASUUUUU!!!!!!!” Terriermon boomed .
Ikasu's digivice let out a shrill shriek and shone a blinding white light. Simultaniously, Terriermon began to emit a green glow until eventually, he was completely engulfed in the glow. He felt a warm embrace deep within his chest, then compulsively cried,
“Terriermon digivolve to… Gargomon!”
Out from the glow emerged an approximately 5’ 0” rabbit with long floppy ears, green markings all over it’s body, red markings on it’s face, denim pants, a belt slung across it’s shoulder and around it’s torso, and turrets for hands.
“Gargo pellets!” A wave of bullets began firing from the turrets on it’s hands, each one making direct contact with Ogremon’s back.
This continued until eventually Ogremon screamed and burst into nothingness. One minute he was there, the next… completely gone.
What appeared to be a stream of data started flowing into the air until it was all gone.
By this time, Gargomon had reverted to his original form and ran to check on his human partner. “Are you alright?” He asked worryingly.
“I’m fine Terriermon, thanks to you.” He gave him a faint smile before asking, “What happened just now?”
“I’ll explain later. Right now we need to find shelter.”
“Right.” Ikasu replied.
They both walked for about a mile until they came to a large tree that had been burrowed underneath. “Here will do, for now.” Said Ikasu.
Whilst the two took refuge under the tree, something sinister was lurking in the heart of the forest…

Last edited by Lnd Tom on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kestrel
Admin
Admin
Mr.Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:06 am

Feign Krios

-As the colorful assailant started to walk away, he noticed that his opponent was struggling to get up, and still alive. Although it would be easier to finish him off, he decided not to. That seemed like a mistake later as BlackWarGreymon started to prepare an attack on him from behind.-

-Although hurting the wounded wasn't in his nature, dying was an option either. So, using some of the data he took from him, he threw a flick of black fire his way. Before jumping off, he uttered a few simple words.- "Demi Terra Destroyer." Matadormon dissapeared soon after.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Datas Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 am

As Ryu met up with Nathan and Dyte he decided to lure the Wizardmon and Mistymon away so that the other can go ahead so he moved to a different location. "Hey over here!! come and get me!!" The Wizardmon and Mistymon followed Ryu as he led them to a dead end they thought he was trapped but they were wrong. " Ha ha foolish boy! you led yourself to a dead end!!" The Mistymon said. "Yes you were that foolish to make your own end." the Wizardmon taunted. " Oh really? GeoGreymon attack! The Mistymon and Wizardmon were caught off guard because GeoGreymon had been in the shadows awaiting for his call. The digimon were stunned. Hmph, you guys are nothing, if this is the best poison can offer for protection then they will be destroyed very easily! Mega Flame!! The digimon were burned into a crisp and their digital code was dissapearing but not before Ryu could take a sample of it so he could show HolyAngemon the corrupt data for testing. It was then he saw his teammates make the advance on the base.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:39 pm

~♣♥Ryuga Miles♦♠~

Ryuga stepped behind Slayerdramon, not wanting to get in the way of the fight that was about to go on. "Delete him, and anyone else that get's in the way Slayerdramon." The knight nodded and moved toward Piedmon. The evil digimon chuckeled and snapped his fingers. "Mask Square." Piedmon and Slayerdramon were both wrapped around an area that the others couldn't see into.

Slayerdramon didn't make to get out before he was trapped. "You'll have to do better than that." Slayerdramon went after piedmon and brought his sword down on piedmon, but there was no digimon there when the attack landed. Slayerdramon looked around but couldn't see piedmon. Until there was a sword sticking out of his leg. He whirled around and tried to slash the clown, but he was gone to fast. There was a chuckle from Slayerdramon and he turned and grabbed the sword that was coming to his head. "Your weak." The sword in Slayerdramon's hand wrapped around piedmon. "Koryu Slash!" He pulled on the sword and ripped piedmon down to the core. Slayerdramon looked around and saw that they were back in the cavern. "To easy for us." Ryuga walked up to Slayerdramon and fixxed his leg up with his digivice. "[b]You need to stop playing with your prey.
Back to top Go down
Lnd Tom
In-Training
In-Training
Lnd Tom

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Ikasu Datesha

Chapter 3

Dawn had broke and Terriermon and Ikasu had been walking for nearly an hour. They continued to walk until they came to a small hut, outside of which was stood a small digimon made up completely of rocks. “Are you the ones who defeated Ogremon?” He asked.
“Yes. My name is Ikasu and this is Terriermon.” Ikasu politely replied.
“Then I think you better come inside. My name is Gotsumon” He beckoned them forward then led the two into the hut.
“Please take a seat. We’ve been at the mercy of Ogremon for years. Thank you for saving us. I assume you digivolved to defeat him.
“Digivolved?” Terriermon and Ikasu both said in unison. A lengthy discussion about digivolution ensues.“So whenever I’mm in danger Terriermon will digivolve?”
“Correct.” Gotsumon replied.
“A boy about your age came here last night. He said he was headed for Subnet City. And before you ask for food… ICEMON!” Gotsumon yelled.
In walked a white Gotsumon bearing a large rucksack contained with food, water and medical supplies. “Take this. It’ll help you on your journey.”
“Thank you. One last thing. Would you mind pointing us in the direction of Subnet City?” He asked.
“Not at all.” And with that Ikasu and Terriermon set off in search of the other child.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 pm

~♣♥Jonathan Largo♦♠~

Jon watched with uncaring eyes as his digimon took the hit from the demi Terra destroyer. "Oh damn, another one dead." He turned and walked off The whole fight was just a way to test out his new digimon. "See you around. Maybe I'll bring my next digimon to try and fight you." He walked out of the broken building and headed back to the main base for Poison.

Jon reached the base while spreading a few cases of X antibody that was being spread around the digital world to take over the minds of digimon. When he reached the base he walked past the gaurds on the top floor into Daemon's chamber. "I need another digimon." Daemon didn't even look at him he just waved his hand and a digimon walked out of the shadows. It was a Dorumon that Jon captured for Poison on his last mission. "I see that you got him overflowing with the X-Antibody. Jon held his digivice out and scanned Dorumon's data. Sealing him as his digimon. "[b]Your usless as a rookie. Digivolve." The dorumon's fur stood up and it started to grow. It stopped it's evolution at the ultimate form which was Grademon. "It will work for now." He turned and walked out of the room with Grademon trailing behind him.
Back to top Go down
ThePureHalfBreed
In-Training
In-Training
ThePureHalfBreed

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Chapter 4

Antony was walking through the dense woodland with Gigimon when his Digivice blipped and Gigimon tensed up. “I feel a big power coming closer to us, Antony.”
“After what happened back there, I’m sure you can handle it.”
“After what happened? I thought you fought off BlackAgumon for me.”
“So you weren’t listening at all in Gotsumon’s hut?”
“What Gotsumon?” Asked Gigimon with a quizzical look.
At that moment a Solarmon bounded through the trees, head first into Antony, and turned around to face the horrified Gigimon. “AntiVirus will be happy to know I’ve located the first of the DigiDestined. Now state whether you are friend or foe!”
Gigimon Answered with gusto; “I don’t know much about the separate armies or their morals or goals, but I do know you just harmed my partner, and I’m not too happy about that.” He attacked Solarmon with blazing hot teeth… And was smacked to the ground by a spinning gear. The red light blazed again, but as Solarmon hammered away at Gigimon’s tiny form, it seemed only to slow the Digimon slightly.

Antony watched in horror and realised that today, both of them would die unless he did something about it, they needed power. Suddenly his Digivice flashed alternating Red and White light from it’s screen and Gigimon grew. He became about 5 feet tall, but hunched, and he took Solarmon in his paw, and crushed it like it was nothing. As digital code grazed the new Guilmon’s skin, Antony felt the bond between them strengthen… He made a mental note for later. Guilmon introduced his new self, helped up Antony, and they were yet again on their way.
Back to top Go down
Lnd Tom
In-Training
In-Training
Lnd Tom

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Ikasu Datesha

Chapter 4

“Are we there yet?” Asked Terriermon releasing a huge sigh.
“Almost. I hope. I think we’re lost.” He informed Terriermon in the most carefree of fashions.
“Lost! How can we be lost!?”
“I lost the map. Heheh.” He coolly replied.
“Hey you! Where do you think you’re going!?” Shouted a voice.
They both turned around to see two digimon stood back to back to back. These two digimon also resembled rabbits, but had grey shaggy fur and large teeth, and were about stomach height on Ikasu.
“We were just headed to Subnet City. Could you point us in the right direction please, it’d be much appreciated.” He asked Naively.
“You’re not going anywhere! We’re the Gazimon brothers and no one walks on our turf without our permission!”
“Bunny blast!” Yelled Terriermon without asking questions.
The two Gazimon easily dodged the attack and countered. “Electric stun blast!” A black gas shot from both their mouths, both attacks landing on Terriermon and Ikasu. They were completely stunned. They both lay there stiff as a rock. It was a paralysis attack.
“Pitfall!” This time the two Gazimon began digging a pit beneath Ikasu and Terriermon’s feet, causing both of them to fall about 8’ to the ground.
“Time to finish them.” The two began laughing maniacally.

Back to top Go down
ThePureHalfBreed
In-Training
In-Training
ThePureHalfBreed

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:04 am

Chapter 5

Antony and the new Guilmon heard a commotion some distance behind them, and Antony’s Digivice began to blip. “What could that be, I wonder?”
“Lets go see.” Replied Guilmon

Three minutes later Antony and his partner arrived at a clearing, in which some Digimon Antony’s Digivice told him were Gazumon were taunting something inside a deep pit. Antony was half tempted to leave them, but feeling the sorrow coming from Guilmon’s side of the link, he decided to help whatever was in the pit. He whispered to Guilmon; “Delete them, but make it quick… And I want to perform an experiment… When their data scatters, make contact with it in some way, immerse yourself in it if possible.”
Guilmon grabbed the two Digimon’s heads, rammed them together and set them on fire. After this, he made sure to stand directly in the way of the DataStreams. As Antony had suspected, there was a large surge in power as this happened, and the Digital Hazard signs all over Guilmon glowed vaguely for a moment, then settled. Antony peered his head over the side of the pit, smiled darkly for a second, then changed his expression to a lighter one. “Well hello there!” He said through his happy mask.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Datas Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:35 am

As Ryu deleted the Wizardmon and Mistymon he looked and saw that Ryuga was not there. "Huh wheres Ryuga, do you sense him and his digimon GeoGreymon?" "Yes but it seems their in an invisible space. It must be the work of Piedmon. We should head over to help." So Ryu and GeoGreymon started to run over to where the others were fighting.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:36 am

~♣♥Ryuga Miles♦♠~

Ryuga saw Ryu and and Geogreymon coming over to him. He waved to let him know that there was no damage done to them. Then he saw a Mistymon lift his sword to strike Geogreymon. Ryuga looked to Slayerdramon. "No time!" Ryuga cursed under his breath and tried to shout a warning. Before he could a Green Coredramon burst onto the scene and ripped at the Mistymon with his fangs.

Ryuga ran over to the two. It was the last thing that he expected to happen. He looked at the Coredramon "I told you to stay back at the base." The Coredramon snorted and looked away. "I got worried. What if there were alot of mega's. You could have died with out both me and Slayerdramon." Ryuga cursed again and turned to go back to battle. "Fine I guess it wasn't a bad thing you decided to follow us. Thanks. Now get out there and do battle. I want this cave cleaned out by the time HolyAngemon gets here." Both Slayerdramon and Coredramon nodded and left to finish off the remaining digimon.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:41 am

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Unimon finished off another Wizardmon and landed by Nate. "It's a good thing that we got some back up. Piedmon looked a little tougher than the digimon that we normaly fight. But to send Ryuga, a general, out here! What is Holyangemon thinking." Nate nodded and took a few notes from his hostage. He tied up one of the wizardmon and was questioning him while Unimon watched his back. "Unimon, get this. The crystals here. They act like an enhancer for digimon. just one of them can make a champion almost stronger than an ultimate. I'll file the rest of the report when we get back to base."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re:Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 am

As Ryu heard a sound he turned and saw Coredramon. And he saw a Mistymon being destroyed. " Well we should be more careful.... GeoGreymon you should try to be more careful about digimon around you." Ryu said kiddingly. " Sorry Ryu ill try harder to check my surroundings." " Alright seems like Ryuga and Nathan have defeated Piedmon and most of the digimon lets get rid of the rest and re-group." So as Ryu and Geogreymon finished off the last of the Mistymon and Wizardmon they re-grouped with Ryuga. "Thanks i didnt know you sent Coredramon to help i thought you were all the reinforcements." Ryu said and waited as Ryuga and Nathan walked over.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:01 am

~~Dyte~~

Dyte couldn't believe what he heard. "Nate, those crystals are legendary in Data Data... When I get back to base, I'll have to see what Datamon has on them. I may just be able to get you several locations where these Crystals have been spotted..." Dyte begin, but the finished by saying, "Of course, all knowledge comes at a price." "Dyte, now isn't the time!" Hagurumon exclaimed, "If we try and make a break for the Gate, we should be able to reach Sky Town!" "Then we might as well try, this fight has nothing to do with us," Dyte said, before running to the gate with Hagurumon. Dyte could almost feel that he was close to finding Shakkoumon this time...

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:05 am

~♣♥Ryuga Miles♦♠~

Ryuga sat down on the tied up Wizardmon and looked around the cave. Slayerdramon was finishing off the remaining two Mystimon and coredramon was working on a few wizardmon huddled in a corner. Two more wizardmon were running for the tunnels entracance and Unimon flew in and took them out. "I was supposed to be all it was. But Coredramon followed me here since if there is alot of mega's he can DNA with Slayerdramon in his mega form." He opened his digivice up and hit a few buttons. HolyAngemon came on speaker. "Lord HolyAngemon, the cave is secured. I doubt they would have went up to Sky village since it's holy ground they can't fight on. We await your arrival." He closed the digivice and looked to Nate and Ryu. "You two. Fix up yourself. You have both been traveling for days your clothes are wrinkled and untucked! Do you plan to present yourselves to Holyangemon like that?"
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:09 am

~~Dyte~~

Before he reached the gate, Dyte heard Ryuga say " Do you plan to present yourselves to Holyangemon like that?" and stopped. "Dyte, why did you" Hagurumon said before Dyte interrupted him, "HolyAngemon is going to be arriving here... I still have something he ordered." So, Dyte decided that his job had to come first, and began walking toward Ryuga, wondering when HolyAngemon would appear.

Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:11 am

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate needed the information on the crystals before Dyte could get away. He hated to bargain with someone that could easily sale their info to Poison. That money grubbing Datamon had a record for doing things like that. "When HolyAngemon get's here the three of use will talk about the crystals. he might find it a little interesting." He turned away and looked toward the entrance of the cavern. It wasn't that he hated all Data Data members, some just needed something from Datamon and got stuck in there. It was Datamon that he despised. Nate made a mental note to delete him when he got the chance if it was ever needed.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:36 am

[quote="gaara1234511"]
~♣♥Ryuga Miles♦♠~

Ryuga stood up from the beaten wizardmon and pulled a card from his pocket. The card was red with a pixilated picture on it of a digimon. He slid the card on his phone and tossed it toward the Wizardmon. The card started to glow with the digimon and they both were deleted. "What do you know, the cards work." He turned at the sound of another voice. "I hope they do. Our scientist spent months making them." Ryuga saluted the lord and then stood at attention. "Lord Holyangemon. Glad you could make it. Clean up is finished before your arrival." The Angel nodded at him. "Very good. At ease. He looked over to Dyte. "Dyte, serves data data, you have something for me?"
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:40 am

~~Dyte~~

Dyte gulped, he was actually nervous seeing HolyAngemon for the first time. "Y-yes. I have what you ordered from Datamon right here." Dyte then pulled out a thin, sealed envelope containing a single sheet of paper. "Datamon informed me that you paid in full when you met with him a week ago. I'm sorry for the delay, but I wasn't given any location to finding you." Dyte handed HolyAngemon the envelope, then took a few steps back. "I hope your willing to forgive my lateness."

Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re:Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:49 am

As Ryu just kept hearing it he was getting a bit annoyed from being left out from the conversation. "so... HolyAngemon when are we gonna head into the sky city?" Ryu said a bit ubruptly and then waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:58 am

HolyAngemon looked at Dyte. "Well next time have it to me on time!" He moved toward him and lifted his hand. Then patted him on the head. "Kidding. Though I am glad that you got it to me when you did." He turned to Ryu and smiled under his mask. "Very soon. We will all head there and discuss what has happened. All meaning our friend here from Data Data as well. I have some matters to discuss with him." He started to walk toward the gates and pulled them open. The light in the cave was blinding, going from dark to bright as day. "Come then. We should all get out of the dark. It's no place for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next