Digital World Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Digital World Story news!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)

Go down 
+2
OverlordMao
gaara1234511
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:28 am

~~Dyte~~

Dyte was still in awe about seeing HolyAngemon that he didn't notice that he was led to a huge conference room in the Data Data HQ in Sky Town. When he finally did realize where he was, he asked HolyAngemon, "Not to be rude, but I would like to know why you've brought us here... There's someone I have to find."

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:31 am

Holyangemon looked over to dyte from the seat he had taken at the head of a conference table. "I know what you search for. The Shakkoumon you heard of being here is still here, but it is not the one you search for. It is a guardian of this place. Never leaves never has since the day it was made." He turned back to the table and started to sort through some thoughts. "First thing I would like to get out of the way is this. What happened in the cave?"
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:38 am

~♣♥Nathan Wallace♦♠~

Nate stood up from his seat at the table. "When we arrived at the cave it was already flooded with the poison troops. I went there after hearing that there might be clues on poison from a Biyomon in the desert town you sent me to." Tapirmon nodded his head. "The town in the desert was having problems with Poison as well, but we took care of the overlord there."

~♣♥Ryuga Miles♦♠~

Ryuga looked over at HolyAngemon. "When we got there piedmon was the leader. Slayerdramon took him down and we commenced with battle on the rest. They were mining crystals that Nate got info on while we were there. They are used to make digimon stronger. If they were used on a mega level then all hell could break lose and it wouldn't be good."

HolyAngemon nodded to both of them. "[color=yellow]The first matter of business then should be to get guards on the cave. Make sure that Poison can't get back into it."
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:43 am

~~Dyte~~

Dyte took a seat and stated, "HolyAngemon, I'm sure that Datamon has info on where you might find more of these 'Crystal Sites.' Datamon was once a world famous adventurer and I'm sure he would have come across a few of these sites." Dyte paused, before adding, "Although I'm sure you knew this."

Last edited by OverlordMao on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re:Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:47 am

As Ryu sat he quitely listened for anything that could be useful from Dyte and racked his own brain for useful information.. " Ok soo what do we do now?Ryu asked HolyAngemon since this was his birth place.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 am

Holyangemon nodded to Dyte. "Yes I have thought of the possibility that there might be more of the gems that are in question. It would take a matter of time for my men to search the whole digital world for them. I was planning on asking Datamon about this one." He turned to Ryu. "Once we get the locations of the rest of the caves then you, Nate, and Ryuga will branch off to them. You and Nate will probably go together. and I'll have Ryuga go with someone else, but I want someone with atleast a mega level digimon to go with you two just to be safe. I will send out other teams to the other positions if there are more than that." He turned to back Dyte. "Is there a way for us to get in contact with Datamon from this base?"
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 am

~~Dyte~~

"I could take that as an insult, I always have contact with Datamon,[/color]" Dyte said, then pulled out a small cell phone, turned it on, and then tossed it to the middle of the table. When the cell phone reached the center, it stuck in place, and a hologram popped up. "So, have you reached Sky Town, Dyte?" The hologram in the shape of a Datamon asked, before realizing that HolyAngemon was in the room. "What an unexpected suprize, I didn't expect to be seeing you again, HolyAngemon," Datamon began, "If you need Data, just ask for Datamon. What'll it be today?"

Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:09 am

HolyAngemon pulled out of the the crystals that he stashed away for inspection. "This is what I need. Where else can I find it, and what all can it do." He tossed it across the table and it stopped right under the hologram. "If you would rather not explain, I would understand. But with as much as I'm paying you, you could kiss your beach house of file island goodbye." Holyangemon said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:22 pm

~~Dyte~~

"Two things before I begin, HolyAngemon," Datamon began, "One is that I rather like my Beach House on File Island. While the second thing is that what you have there is called a Chrono Crystal." Datamon paused, but then continued by saying, "The Chrono Crystal was born when several human scientists began to experiment with a Chronomon Holy Mode. Besides the Chrono Core, which I hear is destroyed, the Chrono Crystals were born some time after the YMIR Project was canceled. The effects of the crystals are really quite simple. Use one, and you power double. Use two, and you Burst digivolve (If your a Rookie, you become an Ultimate). Use five, and you get infected by the X-Antibody. Use seven, and all hell breaks lose on your command." Datamon paused here, taking a breath, before continuing, "Don't get me wrong, the Chrono Crystals do have their limits. By using even one of these crystals; if you ever get deleted, you never get reborn. You data is sent to the Mother Crystal, or so the legend goes. Their are suppose to be seven sites for these crystals, but only four are know. Mt. Infinity's peak, where I hear Analogman's curse is still active. A cave deep underwater called Whale Tail Island is also another site, but very few digimon even have a chance of breathing underwater and getting any of the crystals. The third location you just told me, the Gate Way to Sky Town, which I hear is becoming a part of Sky Town's Sanctuary protection which will make mining using attacks impossible. Unfortunately, or fortunately I suppose, the last location is within the Human World. Infact, only one of the Four Sovereigns can even have any human reach to location of the Chrono Crystals in the human world. I'll be glad to keep you updated with any more information I obtain about this subject, of course. If you would like to pay an additional 5 million Bits to the current 1 Billion Bits this information costs, I can make sure all of this information is strictly owned by Anti-Virus. Which, of course, means that unless Poison pays more than you, all of this information won't be sold to them. The choice is yours, HolyAngemon."

Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 am

" WHAT? That many bits for such little information?! You told us the locations not the places where they are at the locations!! You cheapskate datamon you should be deleted for being so inconsiderate about what could happen to the digital world and to your self and your company if you give that information to poison!!" Ryu screamed as he was angered by datamon's cheap and selfish ways.
Back to top Go down
gaara1234511
Rookie
Rookie
gaara1234511

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:08 pm

~♣♥Ryuga Miles♦♠~

Ryuga looked over at Ryu who was speaking out of term. "Hold your tongue." He looked back to Holyangemon waiting for his answer to Datamon. Ryuga already had a pretty good idea of what he was planning to do. Money wasn't very tight in Anti-virus so the bits that Datamon expected could be afforded.

Holyangemon nodded after a few seconds in silence. "The money will be delivered how it always is. All 5 billion of it. But in return I would like maps of all said locations sent to my base."
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 pm

~~Dyte~~

"Already done. Infact, I even gave a copy of these files to Dyte here, knowing that you would want them. I have those copies in that file set that I had Dyte give to you." Datamon said, before the room was silenced in awe. Somehow, Datamon had gathered enough information about Anti-Virus and HolyAngemon to know how the deal would go. "Just who am I working for... " Dyte said quietly to himself, "and what isn't he telling me?"

"Now, of course, I have some expedition teams locating the other mines of Chrono Crystals as well." Datamon shook his head at his own approval, and continued by saying, "I'll be sure to keep you up to date, but don't forget that my expedition teams might lead Virus to some of the mines before I can get the info to you. Data Data is not responsible for any lost, stole, or missing information. Please remember to check the Time Stamp left in the upper-left hand corner of all data sheets for when the data was collected, as some entries may be non-existant at the current time. And remember, their are no refunds." At this, the hologram of Datamon disappeared, ending the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 am

~~Ryu Stelar~~

" So thats it huh? What can we do to look for those chrono crystals? break up into teams? It might be best if we go in squads at each location and search for them." Ryu said wondering what we could do. " Hey Ryu why dont you me Nathan and Tapirmon go together to one of the sites? Ryu and Agumon both looked at Nathan and Tapirmon for an answer to their question.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:24 am

~~Anna~~

Anna stood near the edge of the rocky shore, wondering when this mission would be over. She hated the ocean, but she was ordered to reach Whale Tail Isle before sunset and set up base before it got dark, and she had already completed that part of the mission. Beside her floated her partner, TyrantKabuterimon, a legendary Virus digimon who could control any bug at his will. Behind him were several Poison troops, mainly Wizardmon and Sorcermon but it also included several Phantomon and Ghoulmon (Black) in case their was trouble.

"Datamon had better be right about this... or I'll have to kill him" Anna said, before she jumped into the ocean, hoping that Datamon was right about the DigiBreather. If Anna had to hate one thing, she thought to herself, it would have to be water. Well, that or Dyte, she corrected before shoving the thought of Dyte out of her mind. "A past life... with unpleasant memories..." Anna thought, "should just be forgotten." She began to swim down into the caverns under Whale Tail Isle, not wanting to wait for any Whamon that could take her into the caverns.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)    Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:37 am

~~Muramasa Ashe~~

Muramasa felt a thud. He knew he had hit ground. He looked around but could not see because his glasses had fallen. He hoped they didnt break. "Uhn... Whoa wha- what happened...?" Then he remembered him walking home the voice he followed and then the bright light. He started to get up when he noticed a heavy weight on his chest. "Woah what is this?" On him was a blue and white egg. He looked around remembering he lost his glasses, he vaguely saw them in a tree. He carefully took the egg off his chest and climbed the tree and retrieved his glasses.He looked back at the egg he felt like he knew this from somewhere. He doesn't know why but when he picked it up he had a warm feeling like he was supposed to have this.. He got up when he saw a device the size of a cell phone around his neck. " What the... When did i get this? He decided to bother about it later. He took some leaves from the trees and made a makeshift holding pouch for the egg. "Well i wont find out what happened to me and where i am if i stay here. And i don't even know if there are hostile animals nearby. Well lets go and find out where we are.. Muramasa said to himself and the egg. And with that he put the egg in its pouch and off he went to what he would find out to be the digital world, and the war that is happening right as he treks out to the dangers that lie ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lnd Tom
In-Training
In-Training
Lnd Tom

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:09 am

Ikasu Datesha

Chapter 5

Ikasu and Terriermon both heard a commotion above them but couldn’t see what was going on. All they knew was that the Gazimon weren’t there anymore. After a couple minutes of struggling they finally managed to sit up. They could move a lot more freely now. They both heard a voice and looked up in unison, looked at each other, and back up again. They saw a tall, dark haired boy smiling at them behind several locks of hair covering his face. His must have been the voice they heard. He said and did nothing, he only stared at them with a mixed look of shock, happiness and a hint of lust. “Well he’s not gonna do anything.” Ikasu stated under his breath.
“Hey, Terriermon, you think you could digivolve again and get us out of here?” He asked, not wanting to seem rude.
“Sure, no problem. Terriermon digivolve to… Gargomon!” The large green and whit bunny in denim pants appeared in front of Ikasu again. It was still a shock seeing him digivolve but he thaught it was “sweet” none the less.
“Hop on!” Gargomon exclaimed with one of his signature childish grins.
With that Ikasu jumped on his partners back and with one quick, strong pounce of his right leg, Gargomon found himself standing in front of the mysterious boy and a 5’ tall red dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:08 am

~~Anna~~

It didn't take long for Anna to reach the hidden cavern, she was a strong swimmer even though she hates having to be underwater. When she reached the cavern, she headed straight up and breathed in fresh oxygen, the cavern seemed to have enough plant-life in it to allow her to breath. She then took out her digivice and informed the other poison member that was currently on the beach "The cavern exists" before she hung up and began to explore the caverns, dragging her broadsword on the ground, which left a small trail that she could easily trace back if she got lost.

The caverns itself was a thing of beauty, carved into the main area of Whale Tail Isle from years of erosion, it also showed several Chrono Crystals sticking out in odd places. The walls were smooth, but almost too smooth Anna began to think. She brushed her hand up against the wall, then almost threw-up! The walls were covered in a thick slime, and when she tried to pull her hand away, she realized it was stuck. "I don't know who's in charge of this slime, but I don't think this is appropriate at all!" Anna yelled, before pulling her sword up to the rock and shattered the part of the wall that her hand was stuck to. She freed her hand with ease, and the bits of rock flew past her. However, she noticed that the rock seem to glow before reattaching itself back into place. "I have no idea what the hell is going on here, but I should stay away from the walls here..." Anna said to herself, before heading back to where she first entered the cave. When she arrived back, Poison had already begun to set up camp. Soon the excavation of Whale Tail Isle's cavern maze would begin, she just hoped that Piedmon wouldn't be to surprised at her success. She had to have one victory ever now and again, right?
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)    Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:55 pm

~~Muramasa Ashe~~

Muramasa pushed through the undergrowth. He saw a sign in a language he did not understand.But in a few seconds he could read it.It said Root Town up ahead.So he kept on walking and he saw another sign, it said Root Town. "Oh so this is the root town the sign told me about.Well better go find out what happened to me.." He walked on and saw some Palmon run by. "WHOA! What was that?!?" Muramasa said as he started to back away, then out of nowhere a Palmon ran into him and he fell. The egg flew into the air and Muramasa jumped and caught it just before it hit the ground. "Oh no! I'm so sorry i didn't see you there. You must be a new human. I'm Palmon sorry again." Said the Palmon that had hit him. "Its okay i'm sure you didn't mean to. And what did you mean by a new-" Muramasa stopped short because the egg had started shaking violently and the device around his neck started to glow. "Whats happening to the egg?" Muramasa asked the Palmon. " The digiegg must be responding to your digivice and is hatching"! The Palmon said as the egg started to deteriorate and out came a little brown fur colored digimon with a horn sticking out of its head it stayed still. It is still sleeping. "Whoa... what is that?" Muramasa asked. " Its a digimon or digital monster.I am one too,we all are. Every living thing here is a digimon,well except for you humans of course. And you are at the digital world now let me be the first to welcome you." After that Muramasa quietly took the digimon into the house the Palmon was living in. "You're probably wondeirng why you were brought here. Well there is a war going on Between Poison , the people who use digimon for evil reasons, and Anti-Virus, the people who team with their digimon to stop poison. Many humans have been falling into the digital world,and looks like your one of them. Oh and just incase i didn't tell you,that thing around your neck? Its called a digivice it is what connects a digimon to a tamer and helps make the digimon stronger." "So thats what this is huh? Muramasa said as he started looking at the Tsunomon but he was gone. "Hey did you see the...whatever it was? Muramasa asked before the Tsunomon slammed into him with a tiny jump. "Muramasa!! Finally you were able to get me to hatch,i am Tsunomon an In-training level digimon and i am also your partner its nice to finally meet you! The Tsunomon said. Muramasa thanked the Palmon and said they had to go the Palmon said that they were welcome anytime. With the newborn Tsunomon they went on to find out more about this world.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:44 am

~~Anna~~

The base camp was completed in just a few hours. Anna was impressed at what Wizardmon could do when they actually wanted to build a base. "Anything to report?" TyrantKabuterimon asked. He knew that Anna had wandered off into the cave, and wasn't surprised when she answered, "If their was, why should I report it to you?" The Wizardmon began to carefully excavate the walls for the Chrono Crystals, but were shocked that their magic hand no effect on the walls at all. "Its as if whatever is covering the wall eats away at our powers before they hit the wall," one Wizardmon reported before being deleted by General Vikemon. "If the wimps here can handle such a simple task, I'm have to take it over myself!" Vikemon exclaimed, before striking a part of a wall with his Arctic Blizzard attack, which cleared away almost all of the walling in the room where the base camp was before the walls seemed to reassemble themselves in a matter of seconds.

"Anna, theirs nothing we can do right now. We might as well get some rest." TyrantKabuterimon said, before reverting back into his rookie form, Tentomon (Black). "Rest..." Anna thought to herself, "It seems like such a long time since I've even felt tired..." She then followed Tentomon (Black) into a tent kept in the middle of the base, wondering how they would be able to clear out the walls.

Several miles away, an ancient digimon began to awaken. "Who dares break into my sanctuary?" it said in a loud booming voice that no one else could even hear since the unknown slime seemed to cancel out the sound of it's voice. "No one, be they Poison nor Anti-Virus, are allowed to even enter my domain. I will delete anything that even dares to enter here!" It said, before it began to slowly shift its way through the area. Dexmon wouldn't break his promise to Chronomon Holy Mode, and nothing beat getting his first meal after 1000 years.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

~~Muramasa Ashe~~

As Muramasa and his Tsunomon walk down the rocky path they heard a noise. "What was that?" Muramasa asked. But just as he finished talking an Elecmon came out of nowhere. " Grrr....what do you want Elecmon? Go away and leave me and my tamer alone." "This is poison territory leave now or get deleted!" The Elecmon shouted. "Poison....wait didn't Palmon back at Root Town. What did she say again....... oh yeah she said poison was the group that used digimon to get what they wanted and also hurt people with them... Muramasa thought. " Well i don't know all that much about poison or anti-virus and i don't really care right now. You just came and threatened us so get ready for the pain!" Tsunomon shouted back. "Heh you think you can take me , a rookie? You're only an In-training level digimon!" "Grrr...... Don't underestimate me! Bubble Blow!"[/b] A large pink bubble blew from the Tsunomon's mouth and hit the Elecmon leaving a burn mark in its place. "Ouch! You little Runt you'll pay!" The Elecmon said but couldn't attack because as he finished retorting the Tsunomon hit the Elecmon with a flurry of horn attacks. "Heh how do you like those!?!?" The Tsunomon yelled as the Elecmon's data was being destroyed. "Gah! How...*buzz* uld a little ...*buzz*... like you beat....*buzz*....." The Elecmon said as his voice was fizzled out and he was destroyed and his data was sent away. "Whoa!!! Tsunomon i didn't think you had it in you to fight someone like that!!" Muramasa said as he was in awe at the Tsunomon's strength. "Aww it was nothing.... i had to protect you because it's the same you would have done for me and also because you are my tamer. Said the Tsunomon as he blushed from being praised so much. And with the Elecmon defeated they decided to go the to place that the Floramon had told them to go if they wanted to figure out what happened to him and how Muramasa could get back to his world. "Hmm... the Data Data HQ huh? And by what it seems i'll need some money for this "information" ill need." Muramasa said as he looked at the bag of bits in his hand.So with Muramasa anxious to find out what happened to him he sped up his walking pace until he broke into a run. And so him and his Tsunomon head out once again.

Last edited by Muramasa on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm

~~Ryu Stelar~~

Before Nathan could answer Ryu remembered he scanned the infected data of a Mistymon and Wizardmon. "Here HolyAngemon i scanned this from an infected Mistymon and Wizardmon. Idon know if it will help uncover anything but maybe it can." Said Ryu as he pressed a button on hid digivice and the infected red data went into a small clear box and handed it to HolyAngemon hoping he has helped.
Back to top Go down
OverlordMao
Rookie
Rookie
OverlordMao

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 am

[I'm just bumbing this topic. Are we still going on with this RP?]
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:02 am

Are we still doing this? or did it die....it was so fun when it started out
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Rookie
Rookie
Muramasa

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Into The Data Stream(A Digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 pm

We should bring this back so that everyone can join in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)   Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Into the Data Stream (A digimon RP)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4